- About Steeles West
- Schedule & Pricing
- Session Calendars
- Birthday Parties
- Photo gallery
- Employment Opportunities
- Customer Login
- Fit for Life Group views the security of its customers’ personal information as very important. To that end, Fit for Life Group is compliant with federal and provincial laws and regulations regarding privacy of personal information, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- The information submitted to this website will only be viewed and used by Fit for Life Group and its owners, employees, or agents for the sole purpose of engaging in business activities directly related to Fit for Life Group. The information will not knowingly be viewed or utilized by any other business entity or individual for any other purpose.
- The information submitted to this website will not knowingly be given, sold or otherwise transferred or transmitted in any form to a third party, unrelated to Fit for Life Group.
- The information submitted to this website will not knowingly be used in conjunction with any other marketing or promotional activities other than those which relates directly to Fit for Life Group.
- No third party, unrelated to Fit for Life Group has the permission or authority to view or use the information submitted for any purpose whatsoever. Fit for Life Group will not, under any circumstances, grant permission or authority for any third party, unrelated to Fit for Life Group, to view or use the information submitted.
- Fit for Life Group will only retain personal information until such a time where the information is no longer necessary for its business objectives and purposes.
Fit for Life Group, its owners, agents and employees are not responsible for for any damage, financial or otherwise, however caused, that was inflicted on Fit for Life Group customers or any third party through the unlawful, illegal, or negligent usage of any personal information submitted to this website by any business entity or individual.